Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thank you!

Hello blog followers!

This is a bon voyage to my blog. I sincerely appreciate you following me. If there were any strange postings, they were blog topics for my class. For example, Bad Romance was a complete joke. I am going to miss Athens, but I assure you that I am not a "lifeless soul." We read a incredibly dramatic soliloquy in class and I wanted to create something equally obnoxious. Also, in Mixing Wine with Water, I was assigned to write about a normal event and spice it up with a lie. Therefore, I was not chased by police running through the streets of Greece, but I did ride in a cab with George.

I hope this clears up any confusion and I apologize for any worry that you may have had over the month! I'm excited to see you all very soon!

Love,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie,
    I have been following your journey in life, and now in Greece, with great interest. Being a Greek major in college, I had always wished to have been able to travel there. Your trip - and your "journey" - have been fun to be a witness to. What great memories. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete